How it works
Our process for Quality Assurance is simple, but efficient!
It involves seven steps. These begin right after receiving the source materials, as follows:
1. Analysis (a brief study of the source text; background, terminology)
3. Proofreading (a comparative review —source vs. target--
performed by a second linguist)
4. Editing (performed by our professional editor)
5. Delivery for client's revision and feedback
6. Final corrections
7. Final delivery to the client
If requested by the client, an additional review can be done to the text after its layout (in PDF files) before the final manuscript is submitted to the publisher for printing and/or publication (e-books).
This is particularly helpful when the DTP work has been done by speakers of a language other than the target language of the text.
At times you feel such a deep connection to a book that words simply flow and you write like your fingers are on fire.
—Ada Arduini (professional literary translator)